I saw a litttle girl in the mirror

 I saw a litttle girl in the mirror

her cold gaze locked mine

unable to discern any emotions emanated

when I glance her hands 

which is holding a crimson box

she seems trying to give it to me

I seem to take it

when suddenly a cascade of blood 

flowing through down my hands

when I look up I saw her deadly eyes 

dripping with blood

Eyes that lost its spark

I could my hairs of my skin stood

I dont know if I should keep that box or not

When I was about to ask her

there's no trace or a sight of her

only left a mirror that shows my own reflection

with a fearful look in my face

I look the box again

if I should open or not

but I opened it anyways

A beating torned heart revealed

and everything disappeared

that's the time I woke up

from a dream that I thought 

just a dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untold love

Buffing It Up

Abyss of Melancholy