Untold love

♡•Untold love•♡


I fell in love, I fell in love with you

I told you how I felt and rejection is what I got. 

How am I feeling? Truth to be told, I still have little hope left....ummm...no no not just little hope, I've got bigger hopes. You say you don't feel the same, but that's not what your eyes tell me...

The way you look at me, makes my heart skip a beat

The way you touch me, makes my body shiver

Those little sweet talks, gives me butterflies 

Everything you do, drives me crazy and only makes me fall in love more and more.

So now tell me, do you not feel anything at all for me? 

Tell me why did you reject me?

If you don't feel the same then why act so differently around me?

I still remember that day, when you rejected me; your eyes teary as they dropped to your gorgeous face...you looked at me for a while, then you kissed me desperately...I melted in your kiss, but before I could ever kiss you back, you were gone. And I haven't seen nor heard from you ever since, where could you be now?

Days went by then months...and I still haven't heard from you, your friends told me you went to your home town and they told me how much you loved me, if you felt this way then why REJECT me huh? 

Please come back and let's work this out....I love you and you love me, so let's make this happen let's be together forever. Come back my one and only......😔


-A♡?-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A GROWN MANS PRAYER

Buffing It Up