BARRICADES

 BARRICADES❗️❗️🚷

Gently but forcefully, I crawled through the dark

The walls tends to hug each other entrapping me

'Help!!',  I cried out but the barricades bounce back my words into my ears

'Crawl, keep going',  a voice out of nowhere spoke to my soul

Thundering footsteps with sad voices kept echoing in the dark yet no vision of a soul

My space continued getting smaller, increasing my fears

'Where am I?, what should I do?' I asked rhetorically as I struggled through

"Look!!, the clouds has unfolded its wings for a warm hug

The sun has its beautiful smile on it it greets and welcomes you"

I heard myself saying this and joyously crawling out of my cage: 

Out of the psychological prison I am now, a free man I am,  from the from grips of the psychological barricades

Majestically I walk into the better tomorrow I dreamt of . 

#psychological_diaries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untold love

A GROWN MANS PRAYER

Buffing It Up